In the accounts department the remunerations schedule screen allows you to create a regular payment or deduction from a driver statement on a schedule.
- You can create a label for the remuneration for instance Van Rental, or Insurance
- The schedule is how often it will apply for instance you could have it run every Monday (weekly), or Every Weekday Worked (meaning if the driver has worked on a particular day the remuneration will add)
- The amount can either be a negative amount meaning it will be a deduction from the statement or a positive amount a payment to the statement.
- Type will either be for a negative amount Deduction from Statement or Payment to Fund (explained in the driver funds doc), or for a positive amount a payment to statement.
- Invoice charge if set to Y means when a deduction is charged it will raise an invoice to the driver along with the statement
- Taxable charge if set to Y means you will charge VAT on your deduction
- Apply to all driver by default if set to Y means all drivers will be effected by this remuneration if set to N you will need to set on a driver level
- Current if set to Yes means this is active, should it be no longer used you can set to N
Applying the Remuneration at a driver level
To apply the remuneration to a driver go into the driver profile where you will see a list of the scheduled remunerations and you can tick to apply a remuneration to a driver, and if different to the default value set a bespoke amount